July 26

Posted by Mrs. Robin Martin | Posted in | Posted on 1:55 PM


July 26, originally uploaded by rmom352.

This is the year of home repair. Last month I had a new driveway put in and this month it is a new roof! I did not realize how bad it was until a roofer went up and took some photos of the worn shingles and at the peak of the roof there were no shingles left! But from down below on the ground it looked just fine. You couldn't see the frayed parts unless close up. I guess I will have done every major thing to this house by the end of the year. Had new furnace, security system, septic, air conditioning, and will be painted in August-the window frames anyway. Now I just need a landscaper to put on the finishing touches and I'll be ready to sell! In about 5 years when my DD graduates from college.

Comments Posted (0)

Post a Comment